Hospitals, clinics, doctors’ surgeries, laboratories, ambulances, rescue services, elderly care homes, rehabilitation centres, thalassotherapy centres, saunas, spas and bathing facilities
Efficacy and use:
The Bacoban® Vaporiser is a misting machine that vaporises Bacoban®DL 3 %, a disinfectant proven to offer long-term protection, using a heating and ionising turbine.
The particle size (on average 5µ) of this water-based, 3% ready-to-use solution settles evenly on every square centimetre of the treated room in the form of a densely cross-linked dry mist.
Since no moisture is generated during this process, no sensitive items / objects need to be removed.
Easy to use:
- Set up the Vapox, which weighs just 5.8 kg, in the room to be treated.
- Simply screw the Bacoban DL 3 % in the 1000 ml bottle into the attachment,
- Determine the volume of the room (L x W x H),
- Adjust the determined volume using the selector switch and
- press the On/Off switch.
- Leave the room.
- The device switches itself off automatically.
The application comprises 2 steps: Misting + exposure time
(no further wiping required)
Duration of treatment
The preventative treatment of a room with the dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2.10 m (LxWxH), i.e. around 50 m3, requires accordingly:
- Misting = 9 minutes
- Exposure time = 30 minutes
- Total duration per treatment = 39 minutes
Vaporiser technical data
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Electric turbine: 1.100 Watt
- Speed: 22,000 rpm
- No fluid injection pump
- Misting via the Venturi effect
- Up to 15 metres from the device
- Mist exit speed: 80 m/s
- Automatic switch-off
- Delayed start
- Self-extinguishing cover
- 2-year guarantee
- CE mark for medical products 0499 –
Produced according to ISO 9001 / ISO 13485